Hi! I'm Chelsie!
I’m color-obsessed, fun loving, quirky, and hopelessly optimistic! I currently live in the Shenandoah Valley and I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else! I can be silly and maybe a little corny - I sometimes tell dumb jokes in order to get genuine smiles from my couples or their wedding party – but I’m also a hopeless romantic! You’ll always find me wiping tears from my eyes during the ceremony or anniversary dance (which I think should happen at every wedding!)
I truly love my job and I feel so blessed to be able to celebrate with my couples every weekend. There’s nothing better than witnessing the beginning of a new marriage! I can’t even tell you how excited I am to meet you and to hear your love story!
LAUGHTER IS MY LOVE LANGUAGE
Things I Love
• My super handsome bearded fiancé named Lucas– he thinks my jokes are funny so I think I’ll keep him forever!
• Coconut flavored anything! Especially if there's chocolate involved!
• Exclamation points! Only the best kind of punctuation!
• Target. I don't trust myself to go unless I have a set game plan...and sometimes that doesn't work either! ;)
• Home design and cooking shows – we just purchased our first home and I want to do all of the things!
• Fall! Those leaves make my color-lovin heart so happy!
• True crime podcasts and TV shows! THEY'RE JUST SO FASCINATING!